MOTEC M-400 marine for Seadoo RXT260iS

Discussion and support for MoTeC's previous generation ECUs.

MOTEC M-400 marine for Seadoo RXT260iS

Postby sikharin on Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:34 am

I am waiting for the new MOTEC ECU M-400 Marine to replace instead of new PWC Seadoo RXT260iS on year 2010 OEM ECU, I know that you achieved to wireing electronic thorttle but the IBR wireing still not smooth yet, how long have you take time for this process achieve ? i plan to race in World Final which my PWC must be finished around end of August. please kindly tell me. I choose Motec ECU because it's the best ECU in Motorsports, do you think like me all ?
sikharin

Re: MOTEC M-400 marine for Seadoo RXT260iS

Postby DuaneM on Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:43 pm

Hi Sikharin, we are working on the 2010 Seadoo models right now. These models are far more complicated than the 2004-2009 models, as they have the new ecu and dashboard, and in particular they have the iBR braking system and the IS variable ride suspension system. These components all communicate via the CAN bus and will require considerable development effort for a transparent implementation.

We have done a great deal of development work already and we are confident of a complete functional solution for these models.

We have an engine on the dyno and we will be doing preliminary testing on the water in the next week or two.

Our time frame is very tight and I do not think we will have a release version of this kit until about October at the very soonest.
DuaneM

Re: MOTEC M-400 marine for Seadoo RXT260iS

Postby sikharin on Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:52 pm

Thank you for your update outcome.
The above new ECU for RXT255iS or RXT260iS could be luanched into market soonest around October 2010, it might be too late for me to install ECU for race event.
Actually i mail to Mark Mccoy very often, because i have to update to all PWC owner as i am a sub dealer for Mr.Don/Motec Thailand, this is can make you clarify sir.
Good day my friend.
Visit our website www.jetski-modify.com
sikharin

Return to M400, M600, M800 and M880 ECUs