Using Dig In 3 for switchable antilag?

Discussion and support for MoTeC's previous generation ECUs.

Using Dig In 3 for switchable antilag?

Postby USAdude on Mon May 03, 2010 12:42 pm

I am currently using a momentary button on my steering wheel wired to Dig in 3 to activate antilag (function 13) but I would like to have two separate antilag settings. Currently I am using just the one antilag to rev the engine and create boost for the burnout and also to launch the car but I would like to use that steering wheel button to initiate a second antilag that is at a higher RPM and more ignition retard to create more boost before my burnout. I would like the first one to be active based only on the axis' that I am using in the cut table (Ground speed and RPM) and I would like when the momentary button is held down to use the information in cut table 2. I'm not sure how to set this up.
USAdude

Re: Using Dig In 3 for switchable antilag?

Postby DarrenR on Tue May 11, 2010 2:04 pm

Hi,

You can set your anti-lag button to function 25, ORB Select. This function toggles between ORB off, table set 1, table set 2, and back to off. You may have to change your ORB setup to work this way as it changes the momentry action to a toggling action.

Or alternativle leave the button as it is and add a toggle switch wired the another dig/switch input set to function 24, ORB Table. Then this switch selects which table to use.

You can also setup an output status light, output function 115. You can then select the light to activate for table set 1 and flash for table set 2 to indicate which mode you're in.
Darren Reynolds
MoTeC Research Centre - Melbourne, Australia.
DarrenR
MoTeC

Return to M400, M600, M800 and M880 ECUs