Partner Project Base is NOT Compatible with DBC Files.

Support forum for users of the M1 Build

Partner Project Base is NOT Compatible with DBC Files.

Postby Prince on Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:06 am

Hello, my collegue is using a modified "Partner Project Base - GPR Diesel (M142)" to run a diesel engine on a test cell. The system version in settings tab is 01.04.00.0056. I needed to further modify the project to send some parameters from the ECU to a data acquisition system via CAN BUS. I've built a CAN BUS communication over "Partner Project Base - GPR Diesel (M142)". But I couldn't build the project because it gave the error down below:

version error.png
version error.png (40.03 KiB) Viewed 1578 times

Thus, I updated the System version to 01.04.00.0093 but it caused me to get 39 irrelevant errors which are not about the changes I've made; mostly about RS232.StartUp & RS232.Calculation, "when construct", engine speed reference. I get various numbers of errors from different versions. I think the project I've is too old to be competable with a DBC file so can I or my collegue ask for a newer version? Or is there anythnig else I'm missing?
Prince

Re: Partner Project Base is NOT Compatible with DBC Files.

Postby Stephen Dean on Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:55 am

Hi,

This needs to be requested directly through MoTeC, rather than on the forums. Can you please email this request to support @ motec.com.au with the details of your development licence and the serial number of your M1.
Stephen Dean
MoTeC Research Centre Melbourne, Australia
Stephen Dean
Site Admin

Return to M1 Build