CDL3 Connection

Discussion and support for current Advanced Dash Loggers, Sport Dash Loggers and Club dash loggers

CDL3 Connection

Postby GTO600 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:28 pm

I have recently had a M84 & CDL3 inc track logging etc installed in my car, the technician who set everything up was able to connect to the dash with his laptop via the ethernet connection however no matter what l try l am unable to connect to download the logs etc etc.

I have exhuasted everything l can think of, tried 3 different laptops running from XP Pro to Windows 7, switched the firewall off & removed anti-virus, phoned Motec helpline who advised downloading ADL3 software but still nothing works.

If you connect via the lead & search it won't find the dash if however you switch the power off to the dash & back on again it then finds the dash with ip address etc, however when you click on get logs a error window appears saying not connected !

Can someone advise what is wrong please.

Kevin
GTO600

Re: CDL3 Connection

Postby chelspeed on Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:02 am

Sure Yuri or one of the other boffins will be along in a minute. I'm far from an expert in comms but are there any clues in the replies to my thread here? Specifically have you got IPV6 enabled? Are you allowing IPV6 to pick it's own address?
chelspeed

Re: CDL3 Connection

Postby GTO600 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:33 am

Sorted
GTO600

Return to ADL3, SDL3 and CDL3