Block number changes

Discussion and support for MoTeC's previous generation ECUs.

Re: Block number changes

Postby jasaircraft on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:40 am

Same as the above!!
Also selecting cells and interpolating between the first/last cells selected.
I thought these sort of intuitive keystrokes would have been there... its really very basic stuff.
Something else.. please allow other tuners that password locked ecus be overwritten (without downgrading) with our own files (we dont want to copy anyone elses files) so we dont have to be sending ecus over mail to dealers in other countries, clients reeeally dont like sending ecus over mail.
There is a lot of password-blackmailing for money going on, which is really not correct.

"Undo" option with history is also needed.
jasaircraft

Postby stevieturbo on Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:21 am

Wow...it's been almost 5 years since I made the original request for these basic features...and still not there !!

I had no idea it was that long ago.
stevieturbo

Postby jasaircraft on Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:50 pm

I cant believe I cant interpolate between selected cells! its making tuning so tedious.. :evil:
jasaircraft

Postby CPL Racing on Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:37 pm

I would like to see this also

Would it be possible to use the shift key, and cursors to highlight blocks of cells, and then to use the pgup/pgdown to adjust that block of cells ?
At present it does highlight them ok...but will only adjust a single cell.
CPL Racing

Postby stevieturbo on Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:39 pm

There was this thread, which I'm damn sure used to be in the Mx00 gold box section asking users about software wishes.

As soon as the M1 came out, the thread was magically moved to that forum. As far as I was aware, users were requesting features they wanted for the M800 range.

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1705

All you need to do is look at them. It's not like these basic live tuning requests are from one user, and have been requested multiple times over the last 5 years or maybe more.

Is it really that much to ask ? Even £500 ecu's these days have such features.
stevieturbo

Previous

Return to M400, M600, M800 and M880 ECUs