Learning Display Creator

Discussion on the use of Display creator software for MoTeC Colour displays

Learning Display Creator

Postby 13cobra on Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:18 am

What's the best way to learn the ins and outs of Display Creator? Not on a professional level, but maybe a 7-8 out of 10 level.

I'm efficient in Xcel and understand formulas, If/then, etc. I'm having the hardest time applying that to the Display Creator software.

Are there pre-recorded webinars? Live webinars? I'd be up for about anything. I would just like to figure out how to do it on my own, so I can stop throwing $100s out the window when I want small things changed haha

Thanks!

Nick
13cobra

Re: Learning Display Creator

Postby Stephen Dean on Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:06 am

Hi,

There are some dated webinars on the Display creator basics here, otherwise it is a bit of a do and learn process.
Stephen Dean
MoTeC Research Centre Melbourne, Australia
Stephen Dean
Site Admin

Postby 13cobra on Tue Feb 13, 2024 1:01 am

Stephen Dean wrote:Hi,

There are some dated webinars on the Display creator basics here, otherwise it is a bit of a do and learn process.

I was afraid you'd say that haha

I'll mess with it. Thank you.
13cobra

Postby David Ferguson on Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:21 am

I would be happy to work with you remotely helping you understand how to work with Display Creator, and make the kinds of changes you want to do yourself. i will be happy to have an initial session for no cost to see if it is helpful to you.

Send me a private message, or email ferg@veracitydata.com
David Ferguson
Veracity Racing Data
David Ferguson
Pro User

Postby 13cobra on Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:40 am

David Ferguson wrote:I would be happy to work with you remotely helping you understand how to work with Display Creator, and make the kinds of changes you want to do yourself. i will be happy to have an initial session for no cost to see if it is helpful to you.

Send me a private message, or email ferg@veracitydata.com

Thank you sir. We'll be in touch! I travel this weekend, I may mess with it on the flights and see if some undivided attention will help. I'll reach out when I get back in town!
13cobra

Return to Display Creator