C125 RPM display

Discussion on the use of Display creator software for MoTeC Colour displays

C125 RPM display

Postby cw200@live.com on Sat May 27, 2023 12:39 pm

I have watched all of the tutorials available (The tutorial is old and there was mention of a follow up to set these parameters but I could not locate it?) and have played with Display Creator for hours, I can set everything apart from the RPM graph/segments ETC from the STD 8000rpm I am setting up a Triumph 765RS engine which runs to 13000rpm. I also need to set an overspeed and the shift lights on the dash. I also would like to switch the criticals when they are outside of there designated parameters I watched an tutorial from HP Academy and he did this pretty easily using "switch engine temp page" the issue is that he didn't outline how to import these pages or set it up and it is not listed in my Display Creator list for the dash I have configured.
cw200@live.com

Re: C125 RPM display

Postby David Ferguson on Sat May 27, 2023 3:47 pm

If you upload your config showing the type of RPM graphic you wish to use, and list a couple of parameters you wish to use for a channel or two, I will update it to give you (and others) an example to follow.
David Ferguson
Veracity Racing Data
David Ferguson
Pro User

Re: C125 RPM display

Postby Stephen Dean on Mon May 29, 2023 11:03 am

Hi,

This is a quick config that I did to setup a 13000 rpm tacho display.

Configure Engine Speed.png
Configure Engine Speed.png (515.37 KiB) Viewed 15866 times

The Overspeed/Shiftlights are configured using the Dash Manager, not DC.

The 'switch engine temp gauge' page is a page that has been created in that specific project, it isn't a base template.

This setup will switch to the new page when the Coolant temp exceeds 100 degrees.

Danger to Manifold.png
Danger to Manifold.png (189.49 KiB) Viewed 15866 times
Stephen Dean
MoTeC Research Centre Melbourne, Australia
Stephen Dean
Site Admin

Return to Display Creator