Override for multiple lines

D153, D175, C125, C127, C185 and C187 forum

Override for multiple lines

Postby HKS_TRD on Sun Jul 21, 2024 10:19 pm

When setting up an override line I see that it can either be a blanket override or only be applied when a specific line is being displayed.
If using the latter option is it possible to specify more than one line or do you have to use multiple copies of the override line to achieve this.
HKS_TRD

Re: Override for multiple lines

Postby SOReilly on Mon Jul 22, 2024 10:34 am

Channels in the override field can be displayed conditionally either when the channel value changes (Something like lap time) or when another channel specified is 'true'

If you have the overrides controlled by a channel and multiple override channels are true at the same time then the lowest number override takes priority.

The line you chose to override is almost always 1 unless you are using a display layout which has multiple lines available, then you might want to override the bottom visible line.

How you use this would also depend on if you have the bottom display timeout enabled, if this is in use then the bottom line will scroll back to line 1 after the timeout specified.
SOReilly
MoTeC

Re: Override for multiple lines

Postby HKS_TRD on Mon Jul 22, 2024 11:17 am

What if I want the same override to only override lines 2 or 5 for example, will entering '2, 5' or some other command in the line to override field work or will I have to make 2 separate overrides, one for line 2 and one for line 5
HKS_TRD

Return to Colour displays