Suspensions not converted from replay to i2 log

Support for use of i2 Pro with Gran Turismo 6

Suspensions not converted from replay to i2 log

Postby sbrunier on Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:00 pm

Hi,
What a wonderfull surprise to get MoTeC i2 use with GT6 !!! :) I already spent few hours on it and it is so great.
But I - and some other gamers as well - have a slight concern about suspensions. We have ride height per wheel inside GT6 - so data exist - and we don't get anything logged for "Susp Pos" neither for "Damp Vel"... :? Must be a bug in data export :cry:
As it isn't possible to submit any issue to Polyphony Digital I have great hope in MoTeC to give them this feedback in order to sort things out for our benefit ;)

Of course if you can also disscuss roadmap elements about tyre temperatures (I;C;O) this would be so great ! :roll:

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to use i2 with GT6 and thank you for your support.
sbrunier

Re: Suspensions not converted from replay to i2 log

Postby JamieA on Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:33 pm

we have had it suggested that those channels are not being exported out.

I am not sure if PD are going to make any changes that will affect this, as it is their data.

-jamie
JamieA

Postby sbrunier on Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:00 am

JamieA wrote:we have had it suggested that those channels are not being exported out.

I am not sure if PD are going to make any changes that will affect this, as it is their data.

-jamie

So you mean that Polyphony did it on purpose? Polyphony didn't wanted to export these channels?
If so I can't understand it and we lose so much with this strange choice...
sbrunier

Postby JamieA on Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:14 am

I do not know if PD don't have this info, or decided not to export it or anything like that.

All I am saying is that we are showing what is provided to us.

-Jamie
JamieA

Postby sbrunier on Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:53 am

JamieA wrote:I do not know if PD don't have this info, or decided not to export it or anything like that.

All I am saying is that we are showing what is provided to us.

-Jamie

I've understood that i2 show what is provided and it does it very well ! ;)

As I mentionned in the subject of the post I suspect that the suspension info are not converted from GT6 replay into i2 channels. To me it's on GT6 side.

I've understood as well that MoTeC explained to PD dev team that is is possible to export suspensions' info into i2 channels. But as all GT6 players saw since this new feature is available: they failed on this topic.

What I'd like you to do (if possible of course) is to report this defect to PD as for end users like me it is not possible. We don't have any support/dev contact...

Thank you ! :D
sbrunier

Postby vincepettit on Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:53 pm

Is there any news on this? would be great to get the suspension channels pulled through
vincepettit

Postby SprinterTRD on Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:17 pm

As stated earlier, I2 only displays the data that it is supplied in the log file.

Other than that, MoTeC does not have any involvement in the development or what data is exported from the game.

If you want that data included in the log file, you need to head over to the PlayStation/Polyphony Digital International or GT6 forums and make a request there.
SprinterTRD
Pro User

Return to Gran Turismo 6