Huracan Plug and Play Setup reading different per bank.

Support forum for users of the M1 Tune

Huracan Plug and Play Setup reading different per bank.

Postby TurboTim on Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:23 am

I got my Huracan ECU's in and I calibrated both Map and Boost sensors in each ECU but I seem to get different AFR and then Trims for the 2 banks. I have confirmed that the O2 sensors are reading correctly. I uploaded the files for if someone sees something obvious.
Attachments
Lamborghini Huracan 2014 Slave [01.06.0765, October 2018] motec usa , Lambo1_18Slave.m1pkg-archive
(1.31 MiB) Downloaded 97 times
Lamborghini Huracan 2014 Master [01.06.0765, October 2018] motec usa , Lambo1_13Master.m1pkg-archive
(2.09 MiB) Downloaded 77 times
TurboTim

Re: Huracan Plug and Play Setup reading different per bank.

Postby NathanB on Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:01 am

Are you using the airflow meters?

If not, the throttle mass kalman gain should be set to 0, not 1000

Also the calibration for the map and boost sensors is identical for all 4 sensors, on both banks. With the key on, and the engine not running, how different do these 4 sensors read? Looking at those calibrations, the sensors being used probably have a 3-4% manufacturing tolerance. any difference in sensor reading will affect load calculations per bank, when the fuelling is calculated from the average of the 2 inlet manifold pressure sensors.

These engines function as 2 5 cylinder engines with a small balance pipe between the plenums, so bank to bank can have some variance, particularly at low engine speeds. A little bit of variance isn't unexpected, but this is why the sensor calibrations reading correctly is vital.
NathanB
MoTeC

Return to M1 Tune