Injector change question

Support forum for users of the M1 Tune

Injector change question

Postby Jolly Wrenchers on Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:32 am

Using M1 build and looking at the injector information in the package from the developer there are far more data points to manipulate than what populates when I choose the new injector from the drop down list. Primary Peak Current, Hold Current, Time... even primary reference flow and reference pressure are no longer in the primary injector outputs screen when I try to change it to Injector Dynamics 1050.1.0 in the drop down list versus the manual information that is there in the package as sent.
Is there somewhere else this information would populate when using the drop down list?
Jolly Wrenchers

Re: Injector change question

Postby Stephen Dean on Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:36 am

When you select a injector calibration from the drop down list, that information is hidden as you do not need to access or change it to use the injector. When Manual is selected from the list, then all of the data is visible, this is to allow for adding/changing the data based off of information supplied by MoTeC, i.e. a new injector calibration has been done but it hasn't been processed into a calibration.

If you select a calibration from the drop down list, and then go back to Manual, the information shown will be for that injector.
Stephen Dean
MoTeC Research Centre Melbourne, Australia
Stephen Dean
Site Admin

Re: Injector change question

Postby Jolly Wrenchers on Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:49 am

Thank-you Stephen, I understand and now see that. Appreciate the help!
Jolly Wrenchers

Return to M1 Tune