Missing fuel ΔkPa

information about how to make an ECU (MoTeC or non MoTeC) work with a MoTeC dash or data logger

Missing fuel ΔkPa

Postby jawshwaa on Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:36 pm

Hi all,

This is my first time diving into dash configs and dealing with CAN information. I understand that my M130 uses the generic motec 0x640, 0x650, 0x670 and 0x6A0 can transmit streams, and that i can configure the display (C127) to recieve those default streams using Comm Setup -> CAN2 and ensuring all recieved channels are ticked.

However i see that 'Fuel Injector Primary Differential Pressure' is missing from the default can templates.
I am wanting to make a bar graph in display creator that shows ΔkPa but obviously cannot whilst that info is not being transmitted from the ECU.

Running standard GPR package how am i able to set that paramater to be sent over CAN?

Any advice appreciated i am enjoying the challenge so far of setting up my C127 but a little stumped with this.

Thanks.
jawshwaa

Re: Missing fuel ΔkPa

Postby Stephen Dean on Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:52 am

Hi,

The channels Fuel Inj Primary Pressure and Fuel Inj Secondary Pressure are the Primary and Secondary Fuel Pressure Differential channels. These are found in the M1_General_0x650 templates under the 657 ID.
Stephen Dean
MoTeC Research Centre Melbourne, Australia
Stephen Dean
Site Admin

Return to ECU to Dash Comms