GPR Antilag question

Discussion and Support for MoTeC's M1 series ECUs

GPR Antilag question

Postby Vlad on Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:33 am

Good day, i've just installed a m130 on a 2004 STI, and have a bit of trouble with the antilag setup. First, the overun fuel cut dose not deactivate when the als is active, i have to disable manually. Second, i've opened the throttle plate 15% and set up the als engine speed limit, even though i'm running -500 limit number, and i have no spark cuts, the car puffs black smoke from time to time during idle. And last, is there a way to change the idle solenoid DC based on the Air table in the antilag menu? The idle DC dose not seem to change no matter what i enter in the antilag map. I would like to have two antilag levels, one with air bypassed just through the throttle plate, and one with extra air through the idle vlalve, how can i make this work? Thank's allot!
PS: Is there a way to make the LTC start after the engine has warmed up? Like in the M800 normal heater function?.
Vlad Pescaru
JPR Engineering, MoTeC Authorised Dealer
Vlad

Re: GPR Antilag question

Postby NathanB on Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:55 am

Hi Vlad,

In regards to the LTC, the enable message delays the LTC heating up the sensor. IOf you have the enable message on, you can set the LTC Run Time (in seconds) which defines how long after the engine state is "RUN" before the sensor is heated.

As for your Anti Lag questions, there are a lot of systems at play, and it will be hard to advise without some logging or the config.
Attachments
LTC Delay.PNG
LTC Delay.PNG (84.25 KiB) Viewed 4034 times
NathanB
MoTeC

Re: GPR Antilag question

Postby Vlad on Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:26 pm

You have PM Nathan!
Vlad Pescaru
JPR Engineering, MoTeC Authorised Dealer
Vlad

Return to M1 ECUs