Firmware Packages for M190

Discussion and Support for MoTeC's M1 series ECUs

Firmware Packages for M190

Postby Herrubermensch on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:34 am

I have been trying for some time to discern what firmware "packages" are available with the Motec M190, but this information and related pricing seems to be a state secret. I know that one can purchase the ECU-specific packages and the open configuration, but what I'm looking for is an already "built" firmware package, much like that available with a Pectel SQ6M. Specifically, I would Ike to run a dual vanos BMW V8 and would like to buy an M190 with ready-made firmware capable of doing so rather than having to craft my own firmware with "Build." Can Motec please promulgate this information?

--Peter
Herrubermensch

Re: Firmware Packages for M190

Postby Herrubermensch on Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:39 pm

I've subsequently confirmed, albeit not through Motec, that no such packages exist. Only the PNP and open configuration options currently are available.

--Peter
Herrubermensch

Postby SprinterTRD on Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:40 am

Try talking to MJR Technologies Martin Roets Email: roets.martin@gmail.com
he is a MoTeC Dealer and has done BMW's on M1 ECU
SprinterTRD
Pro User

Postby Martin on Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:24 pm

I think there will be a package that you are looking for very soon. As far as I know it will be universal to a certain extent. I suppose your are looking at an S62 as you are referring to a port injection ECU. I think keep an eye on the website, or maybe as your dealer to let you know as soon as he receives word of it in the dealer bulletin.
Martin
Pro User

Return to M1 ECUs