CAN Address Conflict with Prior Version Keypads

Discussion and Support for MoTeC's M1 series ECUs

Re: CAN Address Conflict with Prior Version Keypads

Postby Herrubermensch on Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:58 pm

Herrubermensch wrote:
SDean wrote:If you have a 1.4 Build license, the GPR July 2015 package is available. It is currently by email request only, but this should change shortly.

Thanks, Stephen. I have access to a development license, and through that have 1.3 Build. How do I go about getting 1.4 Build and the uncompiled version of the GPR July 2015? I take it that 1.4 Build is not going to be made available for download as the prior versions?

--Peter

Just downloaded the beta 1.4 Build from the Motec website. Must have just been made available! I will send an email request for the uncompiled version of the July 2015 GPR.
Herrubermensch

Re: CAN Address Conflict with Prior Version Keypads

Postby Herrubermensch on Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:33 pm

Herrubermensch wrote:
Herrubermensch wrote:
SDean wrote:If you have a 1.4 Build license, the GPR July 2015 package is available. It is currently by email request only, but this should change shortly.

Thanks, Stephen. I have access to a development license, and through that have 1.3 Build. How do I go about getting 1.4 Build and the uncompiled version of the GPR July 2015? I take it that 1.4 Build is not going to be made available for download as the prior versions?

--Peter

Just downloaded the beta 1.4 Build from the Motec website. Must have just been made available! I will send an email request for the uncompiled version of the July 2015 GPR.

And I now have the July 2015 GPR package in uncompiled form. Thanks, Motec.

--Peter
Herrubermensch

Previous

Return to M1 ECUs