New Webinar Training Program

Support for all parts of the MoTeC Website and the MoTeC Forum

New Webinar Training Program

Postby OmarK on Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:45 pm

MoTeC is now adding web-based seminars to its training program, making it easier for customers, no matter where they are in the world, to learn more about the features and operation of our products. These short tutorials are interactive, allowing attendees to ask questions, participate in polls and communicate with others in the room. They are totally free of charge and easy to join in.

Check out the upcoming webinars here: http://www.motec.com.au/webinars/webinarprogram/. Register to attend live or visit the archives and watch a recorded webinar at your convenience.

The presentations are based on popular topics and FAQs. If you have any queries or webinar suggestions please email webinars@motec.com.au.
OmarK

Re: New Webinar Training Program

Postby 20B on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:51 pm

Can I say these webinars have been a great success and hopefully many more to come.
One issue I have is for those of us who like to sit back and soak up the knowledge on devices such as an iPad are unable to watch the recorded webinars due to apple's ongoing dispute with adobe which won't run the application needed to view them.
Could I suggest making these videos available on youtube (even in smaller segments like part1, part2 etc just to split it up) to allow viewing on such devices possible ?
This wouldn't cost Motec any additional expense as it is free to upload videos and would probably expose it's products to a much wider audience.
Just my two cents worth :)
Mazda 1993 RX7
20B N/A engine
Motec M800,CDI, SDL, SLM, LTC, DHB
20B

Postby OmarK on Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:34 pm

We'll look into it for you. :) We have a YouTube account already we are MoTeCAustralia
OmarK

Postby Chris Wilson on Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:13 am

Thanks for the superb series of Webinars, they have taught me a great deal and have also had excellent reviews from people who do not have a Motec to whom i have pointed them out. I imagine they will bring in more purchasers ;)

Just an idea, but now the next Webinar has no longer to be "booked in advance", is there somewhere prominent on the Webinar section, or home page where you could put a local time clock? I am in the UK and it would make it much simpler to see at a glance what time it was down under.

Thanks again, looking forward to more of these. How about one on making looms, I am sure you pros could give us amateurs a few tips.
Chris Wilson

Return to MoTeC Forum and Website Support