Telemetry monitor / T2 Server communication

Discussion and support for the operating software of a range of MoTeC products

Telemetry monitor / T2 Server communication

Postby ThibaultH on Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:09 pm

Hi,

I'm trying to receive by the T2 Server a network stream from Telemetry monitor.
I check the box that allows telemetry monitor to be act as a server. In the T2 server, I need to have a port number for the configuration. I can't manage to find on which one Telemetry monitor send the network stream.

Someone already did this or have information about this ?

Best regards.
ThibaultH

Re: Telemetry monitor / T2 Server communication

Postby Stenley on Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:00 pm

I don't completely understand.

Isn't Motec telemetry monitor the old software for telemetry and replaced by Motec T2 server?
I sounds like you are using two of the same programs that both are used to connect to the telemetry radio.
Stenley

Re: Telemetry monitor / T2 Server communication

Postby ThibaultH on Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:33 am

Hum, yes and not ^^
I know that what i'm doing is quiet weird ^^

So, to resume :

- I'm able to receive my signal in Telemetry monitor. To configure it, I just put the IP adress (nothing more) and data arrived well. But Telemetry monitor is very limited for data analysis...so I would like to have this live data in i2 Pro. But this seems not possible directly even if i configure telemetry monitor to resend data...

-I installed the T2 server. Here, I need an IP and a port to configure. I don't know what enter in Port... So input data are not received. I already success to create communication between T2 Server and i2 Pro.

So I try to do :
- Receive directly data in T2 server and send it to i2 pro.
Or
- Recevie data in Telemetry Monitor, Send them from TM to T2 Server and transmit it to i2 Pro.

But each time, I need a Port to configure in T2 Server...that I don't have..PErhaps there is a default Port used because TM is able to find data using only an IP in configuration...This could be the solution for me to have this default Port...
ThibaultH

Return to Other MoTeC Software