Update CDL3 Dash Manager Software Version

Discussion and support for the operating software of a range of MoTeC products

Update CDL3 Dash Manager Software Version

Postby buck on Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:41 am

I am using the CDL3 Dash Manager software and I have not updated my software version in several months. The software version I have on my computer is version 1.40.3.0. On the Motec site, the latest version for download of CDL3 Dash Manager is version 1.60X3.
If I update my Dash Manager software to the latest version, will it keep all my settings, configs, data etc. the same when the new CDL3 Dash Manager version is installed to my PC?
I am always nervous about updating the software to the new version because my Motec dash and config and settings are all working great with the current CDL3 software and if anything changes, I have to spend a lot a time with my local Motec expert to get it configured and working again. But I believe some of my track GPS coordinates may be outdated and other changes I may need in the new software version so I want to update to latest version without changing my current config and settings.
Can you please advise. Thank you very much in advance for your help with this inquiry.
buck

Return to Other MoTeC Software