Telemetry Monitor - Can't access Properties via Right-Click

Discussion and support for the operating software of a range of MoTeC products

Telemetry Monitor - Can't access Properties via Right-Click

Postby rdmahurin on Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:56 am

I have Telemetry Monitor 2.3.2087.0 installed on several machines running Windows 7 Pro SP1, and all of them seem to function normally, except one.

The one in question loads Telemetry Monitor properly and receives data, but the Properties window will not pop up when right-clicking any item in the worksheets. The Windows cursor is always a resize double-arrow when hovering over anything in the sheet.

Because of this, I can't change any of the graph or gauge properties, or change existing track maps.

I can however add new items through the top pull-down menu.

The worksheets can be copied to the other machines, edited, copied back, and they function normally.

I have uninstalled TM, and reinstalled it - no change.

Anyone seen this before, or have a fix?

Thanks.
rdmahurin

Re: Telemetry Monitor - Can't access Properties via Right-Click

Postby rdmahurin on Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:22 am

Update:

Even though neither of the server PCs in our timing stand had been updated since they were installed before last season, and only one of them has this problem, I thought I would visit Windows Update to see if it was some sort of incompatibility issue between the operating system and the latest version of Telemetry Monitor.

System now updated to current; no change.

Still just a re-size cursor when hovering over anything in a worksheet.

A mouse right-click still does nothing.

The normal mouse arrow cursor does show up in the Real Time Channels tab, and I can right-click and sort the list as usual.

Strange.
rdmahurin

Return to Other MoTeC Software