Looking for help in i2

Discussion and support for i2 Standard and i2 Pro applications

Looking for help in i2

Postby Alwayslearning on Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:27 am

1) Is there a way to highlight a section of the Time/Distance Graph in i2 so I can zoom in to that section using maximum resolution possible (full range of graph)?

2) Is there a way to "move" TPMS locations when changing a wheel/tire mid-race? I.E. if our client gets a LF flat and changes to the spare, how can we rename the "spare" as Left Front without having to connect to a laptop so it can be done automatically on the fly?
Alwayslearning

Re: Looking for help in i2

Postby David Ferguson on Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:12 pm

1) Try selecting a new range by double-clicking the cursor inside a time-distance graph as one end of the range, moving the mouse cursor, and clicking to end the selection. The zoom selection will be modified to show this range.

2) You could use channel aliases to handle tire changes, but this would affect all logged data files. I would suggest you do something like use a wheel number in the TPMS, then either keep track of what wheel number was in use on a particular corner (setup sheets in I2 Pro would be good for this), or simply put it in the details of the particular logged data file. Perhaps someone else will have a better suggestion.
David Ferguson
Veracity Racing Data
David Ferguson
Pro User

Re: Looking for help in i2

Postby Alwayslearning on Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:08 pm

Thanks Dave for the quick way to highlight a portion of the timeline!
Alwayslearning

Return to i2 Data Analysis Software