I2 Pro startup

Discussion and support for i2 Standard and i2 Pro applications

I2 Pro startup

Postby Giardbusa on Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:14 pm

How I can set I2pro for it record every time I pout main switch on?
Giardbusa

Re: I2 Pro startup

Postby David Ferguson on Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:15 pm

I2 Pro is the analysis software that runs on your computer. Do you mean how to you get your other MoTeC device to start logging? Tell us what device you have and we can help you.
David Ferguson
Veracity Racing Data
David Ferguson
Pro User

Postby Giardbusa on Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:27 pm

David Ferguson wrote:I2 Pro is the analysis software that runs on your computer. Do you mean how to you get your other MoTeC device to start logging? Tell us what device you have and we can help you.

Motorcycle drag bike with M1, LTC, PDM15,Dash 125Single Wide Band Enable
Upgrade From Single to Dual
Data Logging Enable
Pro Analysis Enable
Advanced Functions Enable
M1 Datalogging upgrade level 1 to level 2
M1 Datalogging upgrade level 2 to level 3
M1 Pro Analysis Upgrade
Development package option

,... I made maybe 10 garage motor running but if I look in i2 pro I can find 4 file but I dont see any graph in those file. I see only flat graph. How I2 pro can start logging?
Giardbusa

Postby David Ferguson on Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:34 pm

I2 Pro does not start logging. The device does the logging.

if you want to setup logging in your C125, then use "C125 Dash Manager" to open the menu Functions->Logging..., choose the "Start/Stop Condition" tab and you can define when logging will start. Often you want a condition like "Engine Speed > 100", and stop with "Engine Speed = 0 for 1 second"

Logging with Level 3 Logging in your M1 can be more complicated, as there are multiple logging systems you can make active. A simple way -- Use M1 Tune, Connect to your ECU (which will open your current package), use Tools->Edit Data Logging... The Normal Tab will have a condition to start logging, normally "Logging Request", This condition is normally active when the Engine Speed is greater than "Logging Engine Speed" or Throttle Pedal is greater than "Logging Throttle Pedal". Normally these parameters can be found in the Initial Setup 2 Workbook, in the Logging/MAP worksheet, or you can use an All Calibrate worksheet to look for "Logging"

To Retrieve your logs after running use C125 Dash Manager menu Online->Get Logged Data for the dash data, or use M1 Tune menu Online->Retrieve Logged Data. Pay attention to the Venue details for the Dash -- that controls where the data is saved. The M1 Data location is specified in Tools->Options in the Logging Tab.

I hope that is helpful.
David Ferguson
Veracity Racing Data
David Ferguson
Pro User

Postby David Ferguson on Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:36 pm

If you are opening a file in I2 Pro, perhaps it is in distance mode (and in your garage everthing happens at the same distance (0), but not at the same time, see if your data shows up when you toggle the menu Data->Time/Distance.
David Ferguson
Veracity Racing Data
David Ferguson
Pro User

Postby Stephen Dean on Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:58 am

Do the Channel Names in the Time Graph match the Channel Names in the logfile? It may be that you have a Mx00 Workbook open, and the Channel names are not matching so the data doesn't get displayed.
Stephen Dean
MoTeC Research Centre Melbourne, Australia
Stephen Dean
Site Admin

Postby Giardbusa on Thu Sep 14, 2023 1:53 pm

Thank You for your information. i2 work properly now.
Giardbusa

Return to i2 Data Analysis Software