LTC and M1 problem

Discussion and support for the MoTeC PLM and LTC's

LTC and M1 problem

Postby baselkwt on Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:57 pm

I have been unable to do a free air calibration with the LTC using the M1 as a gateway device connected via the M1 ethernet.

I am using a M130 with seadoo rxp package and a LTC-NTK (LTC-NTK V1.10C) bitrate 500kbps

In the past I have used a test harness to power the LTC and connect via a UTC-USB to do a free air calibration when replacing a sensor, but I do not have the option to do this if i need to replace a sensor in the field (as happened to me yesterday).

The M1 reads from the LTC, however when I try to do a free air calibration the LTC state remains paused, the sensor will not get hot/warm when i try to do a free air calibration. and the progress bar does not move in the free air calibration window.

Is this a known issue, there has got to be a solution to this problem.

I have tried re-upgrading the LTC firmware, sending the firmware is successful, but it doesnt change anything.

I have had this problem with 3 sea doos already, all exhibit the same behaviour.
baselkwt

Re: LTC and M1 problem

Postby Russ on Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:05 pm

Have you tried increasing the "exhaust lambda power save delay" in your M1 package?
https://t.me/pump_upp
Russ

Re: LTC and M1 problem

Postby baselkwt on Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:35 pm

Haven't thought to do that, Tried that today, increased the power save delay so that the LTC would heat the sensor with the engine stopped,

The Free air calibration has worked like it should normally.

Thanks for the help Russ.
baselkwt

Return to PLM & LTC