camry v6 3.5 >> 2gr-fe engine ???

Discussion and support for MoTeC's previous generation ECUs.

camry v6 3.5 >> 2gr-fe engine ???

Postby THe-PuNiSHeR on Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:54 pm

Hey ... i have camry ( aurion ) v6 3.5 >>> 2gr-fe engine

My questions :

if i can use MoTeC what the best Option ? what the best MoTeC for this engine ? M600 or M800 ?

if i use the MoTeC how much horsepower can i get if the car stock ?

my first goal I want to put a ( headers .. intake system .. exhaust systems )

I am thinking and I want to put a turbocharger in a few months after headers .. intake system .. exhaust systems

What i need to do my car MoTeC ? only puy Engine Management or what i need more ?

>>>> I need the answer to each question please <<<<

Thanks ... Nasser
THe-PuNiSHeR

Re: camry v6 3.5 >> 2gr-fe engine ???

Postby Holmz on Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:57 pm

Here are a few answers, I leave it to smarter people than I to do the rest.

THe-PuNiSHeR wrote:Hey ... i have camry ( aurion ) v6 3.5 >>> 2gr-fe engine

Nice car - It might be good enough stock

THe-PuNiSHeR wrote:if i use the MoTeC how much horsepower can i get if the car stock ?

Zero.
If the tune is already good, then you will see no gain as the tune is already perfect.

I am thinking and I want to put a turbocharger in a few months after headers .. intake system .. exhaust systems

Headers and then a turbo (or intake and then a turbo) does not make a great deal of sense; as both the headers and intake change when going with a turbo.

Again - It might be worth considering leaving the Camry stock as it is already go, and then getting another car to dedicate to a project.

In any case you would probably be wise to carefully decide on a route to good, and then wait a while to make sure - before going down a path and then redoing everything shortly thereafter.
Going the fast decision route is great news for the engine builder.
I have spent about 3 years figuring out what upgrade to make, but some say that I am a bit slow to begin with.

Which ever way you decide to go, best of luck with it.
~Holmz
Holmz

Postby THe-PuNiSHeR on Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:30 pm

Holmz wrote:Here are a few answers, I leave it to smarter people than I to do the rest.

Nice car - It might be good enough stock

THe-PuNiSHeR wrote:if i use the MoTeC how much horsepower can i get if the car stock ?

Zero.
If the tune is already good, then you will see no gain as the tune is already perfect.

Headers and then a turbo (or intake and then a turbo) does not make a great deal of sense; as both the headers and intake change when going with a turbo.

Again - It might be worth considering leaving the Camry stock as it is already go, and then getting another car to dedicate to a project.

In any case you would probably be wise to carefully decide on a route to good, and then wait a while to make sure - before going down a path and then redoing everything shortly thereafter.
Going the fast decision route is great news for the engine builder.
I have spent about 3 years figuring out what upgrade to make, but some say that I am a bit slow to begin with.

Which ever way you decide to go, best of luck with it.
~Holmz

Thanks you for the answers >> i need other ??
THe-PuNiSHeR

Postby THe-PuNiSHeR on Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:45 pm

i need some answer PLZ ??

if i can use MoTeC what the best Option ? what the best MoTeC for this engine ? M600 or M800 ?

if i use the MoTeC how much horsepower can i get if the car stock ?

my first goal I want to put a ( headers .. intake system .. exhaust systems )

What i need to do my car MoTeC ? only puy Engine Management or what i need more ?

i need some answer PLZ ??
THe-PuNiSHeR

Return to M400, M600, M800 and M880 ECUs