Retarded Ignition !!!

Discussion and support for MoTeC's previous generation ECUs.

Re: Retarded Ignition !!!

Postby anasyakoub on Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:31 pm

It was LG speed I have just changed it yesterday to LD speed and will give it a try next time.

for the TC I have tried it but the Traction control is working, I don not know if I missed something in the setup to eliminate the traction control,

can you take a look at it please
860 WHP 666 WTQ Evo X M800
anasyakoub

Postby Scott@FP on Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:32 am

anasyakoub wrote:It was LG speed I have just changed it yesterday to LD speed and will give it a try next time.

for the TC I have tried it but the Traction control is working, I don not know if I missed something in the setup to eliminate the traction control,

can you take a look at it please

I don't see anything there that would make the TC work, but the LC RPM limit table is set to cut RPM to 0 after 15 kmh.
For LC RPM limit table with speed as the X axis, the highest X axis value in the table turns LC off and transitions to TC (if its on) yours is set to kill the engine before that is reached.

For AWD cars using timer on X axis tripped by a G sensor works pretty good. AWD cars don't have a true ground speed reference with 4 wheels spinning unless ground speed is via GPS.
Scott@FP

Postby anasyakoub on Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:43 pm

ok I have got it,
the rpm limit should be above the actual rpm to give it a little spin helping it to launch

I appreciate your help all of you guys, Thanks
Attachments
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg (64.4 KiB) Viewed 10472 times
860 WHP 666 WTQ Evo X M800
anasyakoub

Postby Scott@FP on Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:47 am

Yes that is the way you want to transition, works perfect for a FWD/RWD that the gnd speed tires stay on the ground, but with an AWD you can still blow off all 4 tires at once and that table will not limit RPM at launch. It will help for the first few feet but if you hit a slick spot its over. A timer or GPS speed works much better.
Scott@FP

Previous

Return to M400, M600, M800 and M880 ECUs